November 2016 Hatch-a-long!!

I was frustrated for while because I could not find anything, but I think I have it figured out somewhat now.

I have a lot of chicks, and a lot of broody hens... and even one broody pullet frpm October, and one from November! I need to get some new pictures, I just cleared most of them off my phone, but here are a couple I took the last 2 days.

20170523_134321.jpg
Willy playing Opossum.

20170523_135422.jpg
Sam playing Opossum.

Yeah, she's a CCL with an emphasis on the first C for sure! She cracks me up daily - and she's super serious and skeptical looking all the time. I think she needs cat glasses that have a librarian chain. :)

Last edited:
I was frustrated for while because I could not find anything, but I think I have it figured out somewhat now.

I have a lot of chicks, and a lot of broody hens... and even one broody pullet frpm October, and one from November! I need to get some new pictures, I just cleared most of them off my phone, but here are a couple I took the last 2 days.

View attachment 1018223
Willy playing Opossum.

View attachment 1018225
Sam playing Opossum.
Haha! Nice. My daughter calls them "melted chickens" :)

@NysiaAnera
Sam is so beautiful. & Those buddies look like they'd be fun.

@orrpeople
I have one CCL. Some chickens get names & then multiple nicknames. We haven't found the right one for this beauty. Poor gal is still called CCL.
IMG_7859.JPG IMG_6868 copy - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6860 copy - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6860 copy - Copy.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 10
That's so cute. My sis named all 50 of her RIR hens "Mabel." I called her lazy, she called it being practical. LOL

We have a Bubbles (just one hen named Bubbles)
IMG_3058.JPG
She's trained to do a few tricks. The fav is "Bubbles the Amazing Psychic Chicken" She performed it 3xs on Tues to different classrooms. (DD taught her last summer & now Bubbles likes to travel with me to show off.) I visit many schools & help them with their incubation unit. I sell the eggs, help answer all the incubation ?s, & do a little classroom presentation with a couple chickens. If no one at the school wants the hatched chicks, I bring them home & sell them.

Back
Top Bottom