The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

Prayers for Tom - I so hope this is very routine and the procedure gets rid of his back pain and periodic kidney stone events. And prayers for you as you drive through the city. I feel for you on that one - I'm the same way about city driving - white knuckle all the way!
hugs.gif

Thank you. Yeah, I'm out of practice with driving in city traffic. I didn't ever want to travel through Hell-anta ever again. A real estate client used to call it that, LOL. She was so right!

He was having no kidney pain that he could tell, only back/nerve pain. As our new doctor said, usually you find some of this when you're looking for other things. And NO other doctor ever explored why he had stones or suggested any treatment except this new doc. Too bad she's an hour away but at least when I drive an hour, I don't dread seeing the doctor anymore. We both like her. We had a good doctor in our own area until they said TriCare Prime users could only go within 40 miles of a base or closed base or something like that. That means the closest is at least one hour south. When DH hits 65 and gets medicare plus TriCare for Life, which covers what medicare doesn't (and is free, but picky about procedures sometimes, same as now), he can choose any dr that takes medicare, but we may not want to change again. We've been forced to so many times already by cutbacks in military healthcare, it's ridiculous.

Something just hit me when I was in the barn and Apollo was crowing. He sounds like Deacon, his great-uncle Deacon. Wow, such a familiar voice back in the fold! We sure miss you, Deacon, you big goober. @Cetawin , he sounds like your good buddy, the Dekes!

Good girls!

Poor tom
sad.png
Whodathunk they'd lay their first eggs on the same day? I didn't think Zara was ready. She's 21 weeks and Athena is 23 weeks. Apollo was grabbing them with gusto today, first time I've seen him really try to mate them. Guess those eggs spurred him into action, LOL.

Thoughts and prayers are with both of you. Wish him a speedy recovery!

Thank you. At least I made it back through Atlanta in one piece. I hate driving in that mess but it wasn't really bad. We left there at 2:15 or so.

So my goober Dekes is living on in voice is he?

Glad the surgery went well and easy. Hug Tom for me and let him know he is on my mind. :)

Last edited:
So my goober Dees is living on in voice is he?

Glad the surgery went well and easy. Hug Tom for me and let him know he is on my mind.
smile.png

Yes, my sweet goober rooster is still sounding off around here in Apollo. Makes me a tad more attached to Apollo, who is sweet anyway.

Poor hubby is in a lot of pain this morning. Have to watch for fever or other ominous signs. I wanted him to help me pick out my new glasses tomorrow but I may be on my own.

Back
Top Bottom