➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Hi quail experts!!! Can I NOT keep quail right here? This is a sectioned off area in my coop/run and shares a wall with the chickens.

View attachment 2331580
are you thinking of hatching quail for the HAL?? with your location, I would consider getting eggs from @Kiki or ordering from myshire

are you thinking of hatching quail for the HAL?? with your location, I would consider getting eggs from @Kiki or ordering from myshire
Thinking maybe? I don't knowwwww. The space is about 20-25 sf, and 6 ft tall. it has a large door on the front. I was wondering if the door was too big and also if the wall shared with chickens was a bad idea? I feel like I see people say theres too much chance for disease?

Thinking maybe? I don't knowwwww. The space is about 20-25 sf, and 6 ft tall. it has a large door on the front. I was wondering if the door was too big and also if the wall shared with chickens was a bad idea? I feel like I see people say theres too much chance for disease?
disease is always a risk when mixing birds but I’ve never had an issue. the height shouldn’t be a problem as they typically hang on the ground. probably could keep about 15 adults ie 13 hens with 2 roos comfortably

you may be interested in checking out coturnix corner videos on youtube in fact @Nabiki will be the featured member on this week’s live Tuesday evening 6-7 your time 😉😉😉

I got shizzle sticks moved to the brooder.....vast improvement in his feet there’s only 1 curved toe!!!!
D43F03AE-C72A-4119-A803-F79BDCDC4E7F.jpeg 46466438-B720-4EEE-9A7E-0E21EE2F7A90.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom