āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Wow...that seems like a lot died after hatch. What do you think is going on?

Not even sure. Bottled water. 25% protein feed. I did get these eggs off ebay so it could be the breeder or the shipping may have been harder than showed. Not sure they are not right when they hatch and I am down to 10 quail. Those 10 though are eating and drinking. The ones that died seemed to be weak. The ones I saw die hatched and just sort of laid down and went to sleep.

Not even sure. Bottled water. 25% protein feed. I did get these eggs off ebay so it could be the breeder or the shipping may have been harder than showed. Not sure they are not right when they hatch and I am down to 10 quail. Those 10 though are eating and drinking. The ones that died seemed to be weak. The ones I saw die hatched and just sort of laid down and went to sleep.
Do not buy from that person again.

Hey, I have had a lot worse! It sucks you had so many struggle but it's awesome that you got a bunch of live ones :hugs

Yeah, well came in today to 3 more deceased. Was busy as all get out trying to get things set for the next outside project.

20190226_171521.jpg
20190226_171449.jpg
20190226_171451.jpg
20190226_171454.jpg
20190226_171527.jpg

@BullChick was it you that showed me the waterer nipples? I put it on a gallon size container. It continuously leaks out of the metal part unless I screw the lid of the jug down. Then nothing comes out..... What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?
:pop

Can you put the lid on and poke a small hole near the top?
I DO NOT know if this will help or not.

Back
Top Bottom