➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

34 made it to lockdown. 24 hatched. 8 pipped than died. 2 never pipped. 11 died soon after hatching. I have 13 in the brooder.
unfortunately that’s the similar battle I’ve been fighting. decent hatch rates, but only 50% survival from my hatches. I lost my curled foot runt today that hatched two days late.

What is wrong with this quail? I gave it water and it started doing this...... tiny drops :idunno

Sorry about the hubs clearing his throat in the background. We’ve had germs in our house almost 2 months straight now :rolleyes:
Did it just start that after the drops of water?

It probably did inhale some. Is it weak, is that why you're giving drops? (sorry, haven't read all the posts so I'm a little clueless)
Yes it doesn’t seem to be growing either. Im betting it won’t make it through the night. I’ve watched this batch and the last batch of quail and several have been really small and died. They won’t eat or drink for the most part I don’t know if they are born sick or too dumb to eat and drink.

Yes it doesn’t seem to be growing either. Im betting it won’t make it through the night. I’ve watched this batch and the last batch of quail and several have been really small and died. They won’t eat or drink for the most part I don’t know if they are born sick or too dumb to eat and drink.
Are you giving them Nutri-Drench?

They are probably born off and just aren't meant to be.
:(

How old is it?

Back
Top Bottom