āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Happy Motherā€™s Day to all the quail mommies (and human mommies) !!! Iā€™ve got about 15 little popcorns in the bator so far! Also went a little crazy last night and won another auction!! my final (shipped) hatch of the season is going to be pearl and grau-fee!! Iā€™m fourth?? person to get grau fee eggs from myshire since they added it to color line. since I got such a good deal on the pearl win and able to combine shipping, the cost was approximately $1.27 per egg.

my darker ones tend to be more friendly (and less flighty) than lighter ones....I call them my baby betties!
How was the party?
I got lost on the back roads trying to find you yesterday.

Happy Mother's Day ladies!

How was the party?
I got lost on the back roads trying to find you yesterday.

Happy Mother's Day ladies!
i was wondering what happened to the ā€œtexas convoyā€ I had lots of fun activities planned! Party got kinda late start as hubs was pretty hungover :lau
but managed to finish cleaning front yard (removed vines from fence) mowed and spread 25 bags of mulch, 2nd cleaning of boat, more staining before rain started. and hubby finished hooking up 2nd keg for my son! hopefully able to post some updated pics today

Apparently it can happen when they're growing during super hot weather and he is a desert bunny so that makes sense. Hopefully it will get straighter! Sure makes him charming, though.
One of Pepper's first litter kept doing that, sometimes both ears. They went back to normal after a couple of days.

Finally caught up on here again tonight. Insane week. I am absolutely going to die in a couple of weeks when the kids are done with scoop for the summer. This morning I took them with me on a quick run to the hardware store for a part and they drove me INSANE :barnie:he:hit

Today Perky laid her first egg! :love It was perfect and little and very round. And the kids dropped it :lau

Out of curiosity, can quails eat pelleted feed? The guy at the feed store grabbed me a bag of pelleted grower feed this time. I put it in the teenagersā€™ feeder tonight just to see what they thought and they looked at me like ā€œWhat is this in here for? Whereā€™s the food???ā€ :rolleyes:
I had a bag of mini pellets once, I had to pulse it in the Ninja blender chopper thing a few times to make it more like crumbles and they ate it just fine then. Almost seemed like they wasted less, but it wasn't as easy to deal with as the crumbles because they wouldn't eat the whole pellets.

Back
Top Bottom