➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Hey everyone there is a fairly new app that I’m going to be using to talk about gardening and raising fowl and other animals my first show is Monday @ 730pm central time. The app is called stereo I’ll put my link in here and if want to come join and add to the knowledge pool that would be awesome!!! The app lets you record message that the host plays you can record up to a 1 minute long message and we will play it and answer your questions or you just add whatever knowledge you have to the conversation I think it going to be a lot of fun. @Kiki I would love to see you there you have a lot of knowledge on the quail and we are going to try to get to quail on Monday as well. If not we will get to quail on the following Monday. Hope to see you all there.
@Nabiki Your invited also

https://stereo.com/u/r21CDlBXy1u4Z21

Last edited:
Hey everyone there is a fairly new app that I’m going to be using to talk about gardening and raising fowl and other animals my first show is Monday @ 730pm central time. The app is called stereo I’ll put my link in here and if want to come join and add to the knowledge pool that would be awesome!!! The app lets you record message that the host plays you can record up to a 1 minute long message and we will play it and answer your questions or you just add whatever knowledge you have to the conversation I think it going to be a lot of fun. @Kiki I would love to see you there you have a lot of knowledge on the quail and we are going to try to get to quail on Monday as well. If not we will get to quail on the following Monday. Hope to see you all there.

I'm checking it out right now.

So, a pretty amazing number of eggs for this time of year. That makes me feel better about letting the hens do what the hens do -- even if it means they pop out an egg daily.
my quail aren’t laying currently but my dux is!! we thought she had gone on strike too, but as it turns out, she has been sleeping and laying in the little pink hutch that I placed for the quail in the aviary!!! i’m still not exactly sure how she fits her big butt in there comfortably but her last week of eggs are proof!! 🤣🤣🤣

I mean, I don't consider paying double what you could have if you were paying any kind of attention winning, haha.
in general, zack doesn’t let it go for more than 5-10 over website price as max.....and the reason max for auctions is higher than web price is that he auctions 30-480 vs selling 25-whatever on the website.

i just signed up! waiting for verification

I don't think these chicks were quite ready for this feeder...
0109211536a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom