➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

May I join, I would love to talk about my special breed of quail.

This breed is so stuck up they don’t even lay eggs. :th
I think you would find my knowledge on quail very helpful. It’s about on the same level as a newborn baby.:confused:
Yes you are more than welcome to Come and add input into the show i would love that Everyone is invited.

I have no clue how to work the app yet.
I think I subscribed to you.
View attachment 2483194
You did subscribe to me so did Muddy75 Thank you for that. the bottom of the screen when your in a chat there are some clap hands and a microphone and a share button the microphone you can press and start recording your message it has to be 3 seconds at least and can go up to 1 minute claps help to get people to the show it makes it go up in rating and sharing allows you to share the chat to a feed of whatever platforms you use

You did subscribe to me so did Muddy75 Thank you for that. the bottom of the screen when your in a chat there are some clap hands and a microphone and a share button the microphone you can press and start recording your message it has to be 3 seconds at least and can go up to 1 minute claps help to get people to the show it makes it go up in rating and sharing allows you to share the chat to a feed of whatever platforms you use
F words.
I just killed myself laughing.
Laughed so hard I was 😢 ng.

I clicked the go live button on the top right thinking I was about to talk to you.
All of a sudden there was some dude asking me something weird.
I couldn't close the app quick enough.
Screenshot_20210110-181737.png

F words.
I just killed myself laughing.
Laughed so hard I was 😢 ng.

I clicked the go live button on the top right thinking I was about to talk to you.
All of a sudden there was some dude asking me something weird.
I couldn't close the app quick enough.
View attachment 2484266
I’m dying right now lol lol lol!
So next time click my head and there should be a join live button and that will call me and I can answer.

I need to mark my calendar. We did a big feed run this weekend. 150# meatbird and 50# rabbit. I refilled the range feeder with around 40# and split the other 10 between the smaller aviary feeders and the brooder. hopefully I won’t have to go again until February.
We had planned to process a dozen more quail, but ran out of steam before we ran out of weekend.
*i will start adding in layer feed again closer to spring*

So sad. . .I tried to order hatching eggs to Hawaii but Myshire can't ship here. It is SO hard to get quality quail; I'm trying to improve the line from my homegrowns.
There's one dude that lives in Hawaii that has quail... Give me a day to figure out who he is... He might be able to help you.

Back
Top Bottom