➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Hey all Im looking for Texas a and M eggs or someone who sells the chicks . i just bought a new incubator because mine caught on fire and all the eggs in it died 4 days before hatch. Does anyone sell Eggs or chicks for the Texas a and M quail ? also any one know of a trustworthy incubator mine was a Nurture right 360 it was only good for 3 uses im kinda looking for something better for the price that wont burn down my house
I would contact the company first and see if they would replace because the nurturerite 360 is supposedly a quality brand incubator. The janoelle 12 is inexpensive and works for smaller batches of eggs. And brinsea is a great incubator available at different sizes and price points. Many prefer little giant and hovabator.

I would contact the company first and see if they would replace because the nurturerite 360 is supposedly a quality brand incubator. The janoelle 12 is inexpensive and works for smaller batches of eggs. And brinsea is a great incubator available at different sizes and price points. Many prefer little giant and hovabator.
Manna Pro Basically said I got your money OH well. this could of burned down my house . they could care less. i just got a brinsea on its way my whole family all Huge farming and ranching people just Boycotted anything Manna pro including foods

Back
Top Bottom