2+ Sebastopol eggs (fertility checked) 2013

BYC isn't letting me load a pic! Arg.
barnie.gif
Okay, I'll be back to try again soon, but Sebbie is basically just sitting there looking at me through the hole.

got that baby pic...so cute! But I don't know why you couldn't load it...how do you try it when you do? I click on the furthest icon on the left in the toolbar where the smiley face is...and that pops up a window to browse my computer for the pic I want....that works for me. Good Luck with it and let us know how little cutie pie does too.... They grow up way too fast! Just like puppies and babies!

We had two of the goslings hatch the third one was dead in the shell when i got home :( but im sooo very happy to have the two and look forward to raising them. Ill post pics soon thanks soo very much once again callie

Great news re the 2 who hatched.
yippiechickie.gif
Sad news about the 1 who died before hatching.
hit.gif
I want those pics now...any ideas about their coloring? I can't wait to see them!
Lisa

They are doing great and still 'going at it' and she laid an egg today even! WooHoo! If she continues, you'll have the next box after this one goes out. Keep your fingers crossed for at least a few more eggs. She and Sammy have made great adopted parents for our 3 young ones...We don't leave them out at night with them yet but all day long they spend the time together out in our fenced in goose yard eating grass and dandelions. The babies are growing like weeds too. I'll PM you when your box is almost ready to do...
Thanks!

Oh yes, I hope she lays her 3 eggs, and me too of course!! With their great fertility, odd are excellent for the eggs. I'm getting a pair from Celtic too, so your eggs would be nice additions to the tiny flock.

Back
Top Bottom