2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use Oxine to clean their incubator? How do you use it? Do you mix with water and use as a wash or do you just spray bator down after you've cleaned it?

Quote: Nice dogs, they look rather comfortable. I was reading an article (published 2004) it stated 75% of Collies in United States carry the MDR-1 mutation. It did state the German Shephards Dogs that carry the white factor are at higher risk than German Shephard Dogs without the white factor. I have Icelandic Sheedogs with white stockings and they do not have the MDR-1 gene mutation.

Ignore the poor video quality this is my first time trying to candle and record. Next time I'll wait for my husband. What do you all think? the movement is so cool to see.
0.jpg

It's HATCH DAY at the Bratcher Ranch!!
big_smile.png
Oh lordy that lil guy looks so GRUMPY! Hahahaha!
lol.png

Some eggies jumped into the bator!!!!

And I need to get the other one ready for serama!!! HarmonyAnn just got a message for chicks! and my friend wants her eggs! ughhh what to do what to do!!! Put one ad on CL and overloaded with ppl who want chicks!!!!

I See this thread never ending!!!
gig.gif

Do it!!!!!! I am drooling over all your pretty blue eggs!

Nice dogs, they look rather comfortable. I was reading an article (published 2004) it stated 75% of Collies in United States carry the MDR-1 mutation. It did state the German Shephards Dogs that carry the white factor are at higher risk than German Shephard Dogs without the white factor. I have Icelandic Sheedogs with white stockings and they do not have the MDR-1 gene mutation.

I dunno the stats on European breed stock, but I usually assume the dog has it (even if they don't) and avoid any of the no no drugs like Imodium anyway.

Ignore the poor video quality this is my first time trying to candle and record. Next time I'll wait for my husband. What do you all think? the movement is so cool to see.
0.jpg
Nice!

Thanks for posting the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom