TashaFrancois

Crowing
Jun 3, 2018
Kansas City, MO
Any breed. Eggs to adults. Just follow the rules and we all win!

BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rulesapply.

Rules:

1. Post quality photographs of what you want to trade. State want you really want.

2. All trading and comments will go though Private Messaging.

3. Please do not Post any I want or mine or comments this is only though Private Messaging! This will help the board stay clean and easy to read what people have and want.

4. Items do not have to be Eggs if you have something you would like to trade list it along with what you are looking for.

DESCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for egg sent, received or not received.

Ayam Cemani Hatching Eggs
D93F5B6C-70DB-4052-B71F-7924CC0D90D3.jpeg
6D45FFD9-6C70-4C38-AE9C-2BD41835123C.jpeg

French Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs

I am interested in colorful eggs and unique breeds. Especially Araucana. Also love tiny fluff butts like silkies, seabrights, and seramas. But also love my Isabella Brahma. Honestly I’m pretty open to suggestions!

Last edited:
Ayam Cemani Hatching EggsView attachment 1677112 View attachment 1677113
French Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs

I am interested in colorful eggs and unique breeds. Especially Araucana. Also love tiny fluff butts like silkies, seabrights, and seramas. But also love my Isabella Brahma. Honestly I’m pretty open to suggestions!
I have some Ayam Cemani too, but they won't be laying for about 3 months. I also have Japanese quail(jumbo browns). Lemon blue old English game bantum. White based black motled old English game bantum.

Back
Top Bottom