$295??? They're kidding right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
What are the underlying issues that have you on prenatal vitamins? Have you checked with Duke for assistance because of those issues if they exist. If there are not issues why would a healthy diet and minimal over the counter vitamins not work?

Uh, the underlying condition is that I'm pregnant!
lau.gif

Hey sweety! When I was on mine I got some from Walmart I asked the pharmasist about % value differences and we got a regiment of 2 pills that equaled the perscription... and it was only $12 a month! However, I chose that over driving to New Bern Ave to get the free one's they offered through the health department. I would have wasted more in gas!

My biggest pet peeve is that without insurance I can not afford to see a gyno! I mean really... Planned P of Wake county wants $300 to see one of their doctors plus their cost of BC. If I want to get the insert we're looking at $600 still. We're waiting for a program I qualify for. My husband's previous job was going to add me on to his insurance after 2 years for $200 a month... then he got laid off. His new job has been 'talking' about insurance because their business is booming apparently... but the owner is always 'out of the country' OR he losing emails from my husband to get paperwork started... then I find out he lost everything to do my husband's eval for a raise the OFFERED him back in MARCH!!!!!!

In this economy... we really just need to hold our breath and not breathe on each other until further notice!
lol.png

VFEM, Planned Parenthood is gov supported I am surprised they are so expensive. I would have thought they would be next to nothing with gov money allocated to them. My DW goes to a doctor that is in the hospital and we pay no where near that, but I don't know if insurance picks any of it up. She used to go to the women's health clinic and they were nowhere near that expensive.

Quote:
If there wasn't an enormous underlying problem with healthcare, you could make the case that this is an "isolated case" -- but that's simply not the reality. There is a huge problem with healthcare, and that huge problem has led us to a point where stories like this are no longer isolated.. Indeed, they're commonplace. Millions of people are going through exactly the same thing every single day.

Quote:
If there wasn't an enormous underlying problem with healthcare, you could make the case that this is an "isolated case" -- but that's simply not the reality. There is a huge problem with healthcare, and that huge problem has led us to a point where stories like this are no longer isolated.. Indeed, they're commonplace. Millions of people are going through exactly the same thing every single day.

Well I do know of a hospital in Chicago that received numerous complaints for what you speak of. You would never guess who was on the board of that hospital until the first of the year.

Quote:
As I feel where we are veering off to, and I do not want to go there, I thought it might be nice to get back to the OP, or at least helpful suggestions. Some of us are never going to agree on the issues that are being discussed, argued, debated, and it is clearly not what the OP intended.

I believe we should forget differences and actually do what our government can't and find helpful solutions and suggestions, instead of getting this thread locked. I know some see getting a thread locked as a victory but it is childish, and so unnecessary in this thread.

Quote:
My debt is the hospital's account recievable. Accounts recievable are considered financial assets -- not liabilities. Businesses sell accounts recievable ALL THE TIME to raise cash.

Debt-buying is most certainly NOT against the law. If it were, do you think there would be such a thing as the Debt Buyers Association International? I kinda doubt it.. Most "organized crime" syndicates don't have slick websites with mission statements and a code of ethics..

They also have an education tab on their site, btw.. Very informative.

Quote:
Yeah...note the use of the word YET at the end of the post, too..

Quote:
My debt is the hospital's account recievable. Accounts recievable are considered financial assets -- not liabilities. Businesses sell accounts recievable ALL THE TIME to raise cash.

Debt-buying is most certainly NOT against the law. If it were, do you think there would be such a thing as the Debt Buyers Association International? I kinda doubt it.. Most "organized crime" syndicates don't have slick websites with mission statements and a code of ethics..

They also have an education tab on their site, btw.. Very informative.

Quote:
Yeah...note the use of the word YET at the end of the post, too..

I give up... *Sigh* You win, we live in a evil world and everybody is out to get you except Uncle Sam...

Now can we stop this ******?

Well, when 'YET' occurs, I will have no choice but to file bankruptcy instead of continuing to pay them little by little...

Hmmm. Maybe they know that and this is one of the reasons that no one has threatened me with 'YET'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom