$295??? They're kidding right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon you are clearly looking for a fight, I will not respond to your posts. It is completely counter productive and you continually try to take this in one direction. I accused you of nothing, and you continue to attack. I did not take it there you did, so I am ending it as of now, I suggest you do the same.

Quote:
Hopefully I do not start a fight with this, but from what I have heard marijuana does a excellent job with controlling nausea from chemo. But it is illegal in our state and only legal in a few states. If this is true a pulling back of gov control could bring a lot of relief to people with chemo, at a affordable cost.

I have told anyone that would listen, if it ever came to a vote, I'd vote to legalize it. They did put my daughter on synthetic (sp?) Marijuana, it was called Marinol. It worked pretty good, but I'd much rather have given her the real stuff in a pill form. Of course I don't want my child smoking a joint, but when she was so sick, I would've done anything to make her feel better.

As I understand it the DEA will no longer try to make cases in states where medical use is allowed. I in no way advocate drug use but in this case this should be a federal law allowing the use of medical marijuana.

Yep..the costs of meds are crazy..i was on one that costs $900 a month. When i lost insurance i had to stop taking it. Thank goodness it wasnt a important med that i reeeeeally needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom