5 week old Orpington, Pullet or Cockerel?

That was old and i don't have to be professional words or grammars when im talking to morons its not like im in work or fishing an assignment please move on and worry about your own problems instead of going to old texts
Not to be rude but I personally don't see how you could be in vet school. You had a thread claiming a guinea chick was a chicken crossed with a peafowl.... You were also telling someone who had a chick with a feather stuck to it's head with poop, that it was because of pasty butt....

No females have longer tails and wings when younger do ur research pls I bet ur new to owning chickens
Excuse me?
Wow.
I am not new to this. I am not an adult, it’s true, but I did three years of hardcore research before getting chickens and took an online college level course on chickens.
I know my stuff.
And if you are talking about feather sexing, I’ll have you know it only works accurately on chicks from a cross that was
fast feathering parent x slow feathering parent.
Many blogs and sites claim that it works on all birds, and while for certain breeds there may be some truth to this, it is NOT very accurate.
Please don’t be rude.

Y'all are killing me with the waffles! lol It must be autocorrect on your phone. Mine has never done that to me, but it loves to make pullets into pulleys. I've used the term cockerel enough now that if I text someone my drink order at lunch my phone things I would like a cockerel with light ice, and not a coke with light ice. lol

Mine changes pullets into bullets and once 'chicken soup' into 'children soup'
Can see what upbuilding conversations I've been having.

I can assure you she is not a bullet.

@TheOddOneOut i think this is the same dude that made the post about white Plymouth rocks and when told the signage was likely wrong at the farm store and they got cornish x by mistake got super angry at everyone 🤣
Yes, it's clear they are just a troll, or someone with no experience trying to sound like they know what they are talking about and being unwilling to learn.

Back
Top Bottom