6+ Bantam Polish Eggs Buff Laced and WC Black/Cuckoo (Frizzled)

NoseyChickens

Feathers On The Ground
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
Southern California
6+ Eggs from my Polish pens. (These are penned seperately and colors are not mixed)

Eggs will be shipped Thursday AM (or Wednesday PM if payment is made quickly)
Whatever eggs are collected today and tomorrow will be included. Fertility has been really good.
Eggs have been collected starting Monday.
6 eggs already collected
3 WC
3 Buff Laced

Pen 1

A trio of Buff Laced Bantam Polish from Dave Anderson's lines.
All birds in ths group are bearded. The male and one female are smooth feathered, one female is frizzled

38307_img_0785.jpg

38307_img_0780.jpg

Pen 2

A trio of non-bearded WC Bantam Polish
The male is WC Blue Cuckoo (smooth) over 1 WC Black Cuckoo (smooth) female, and 1 WC Black frizzled female

38307_muppet.jpg

38307_100_3066.jpg

38307_img_0583.jpg

One of the babies hatched from the WC Group. I am getting all Cuckoo from this group, both blue and black
38307_polish.jpg

Payment is due at the end of auction through PayPal address [email protected]

Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, no older than 4 days old and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. No refunds will be given. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and then three or four are wrapped again in bubble wrap together, and packed in a large box and mailed priority. Look here for the way I wrap and pack ~

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=38307-wrapping-and-packing-eggs-for

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom