8 Bearded Silkie Eggs for sale!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
The girls have decided to pick up laying even though its winter. I am offering 8 eggs (will send extras only if I get them). This will be for a mixed lot of what ever colors are layed. They can be sporatic this time of year so it could be a mix of any colors. I have a white pen, a black pen, a blue and splash pen, a buff pen, a partridge pen, and a cuckoo pen. No telling what colors you may get. It all depends on the girls. These will ship out on monday. I will collect them this weekend. Get them while you can! No telling how long they will continue to lay. Shipping will be set at $10.00 for usps priority mail with delivery conformation. If these sell and you were interrested in a set please E mail me I should be able to fill a couple of orders. Thanks! JEN

PS paypal only. Paypal goes to: [email protected] Thanks again! JEN

DSC01332.jpg

newspring07pics031.jpg

DSC03707-1.jpg

splash004.jpg

blue014.jpg

newwhitequad.jpg

acuckoforwebback.jpg

Last edited:
Yes that should be possible. I could collect for 2 or 3 days and get a dozen. PM me if your interrested. JEN

Jen, if Joe is getting black and blue eggs, would it be possible to get a dozen white and cuckoo while your collecting over the next couple of days? Thanks, Debra

Back
Top Bottom