8 Weeks old Chick breathing very hard! I can see her whole body move while she is breathing!

Agreed! I have really had a lot of help because of her! I keep on asking her question after question and she has been nothing but patient! :)

You should post a video on utube attach here also it's been cold they are babies they need warmth so anything like u can provide them good temperature above 59F is great

Thank you so much @Eggcessive :hugs

I've been observed.that her chick is very weak and due to that she stumbling
She's not stumbling like walking backwards or sitting she mentioned about falling constantly

For that in my mind two things come any viral or virus their coccidiosis is still not clear after Medicine they are still weak and
Like humans chicks breath faster when they weak
For Coccidiosis I suggest her Sulmet which is Sulfadiazine she used Corid But that's not clearing babies cocci

I am guessing if she have mareks as she's rescued but let me be positive I've been treated many fellow birds who stumble & have typical deficiency especially Multi-vitamins

Even my own.rooster walk backwards then I strat his vitamin therapy regularly still if I stop he start stumble cause they need Vitamin Indian feed didn't have their requirements

I hope her chick Recover
I have started giving her and her sister Proviboost as you recommended. Could you let me know the vitamin therapy that you used? Would that work on Tooki?
I am also feeding her medicated starter.

I didn't give her Corid but Coccicinilplus. It has Sulfadioxine and Amplrolium in it. I am trying to find Sulfadiazine in my region. But I really don't want to give my girls too much medicine. Also, I have to deworm them for the second time tomorrow since their last deworming was 7 days ago and the vet told me to repeat it to completely kill the worm eggs.
I am just worried about putting so many medicines in their system.

You should post a video on utube attach here also it's been cold they are babies they need warmth so anything like u can provide them good temperature above 59F is great
Actually, I have a heater in their room. I keep on checking the temperature of my city and whenever it drops below 25 degree Celsius I switch on the heater. The girls seem comfortable and I have also seen Tooki purr :)

I have started giving her and her sister Proviboost as you recommended. Could you let me know the vitamin therapy that you used? Would that work on Tooki?
I am also feeding her medicated starter.

I didn't give her Corid but Coccicinilplus. It has Sulfadioxine and Amplrolium in it. I am trying to find Sulfadiazine in my region. But I really don't want to give my girls too much medicine. Also, I have to deworm them for the second time tomorrow since their last deworming was 7 days ago and the vet told me to repeat it to completely kill the worm eggs.
I am just worried about putting so many medicines in their system.

7 day intensive vitamin therapy with proovi boost 2X doses
Sulfadiazine is very common in.india and very easily available & best for coccidiosis
Corid is amprolium
Worming repeat after 10-15 days don't after 7 days

I am giving my girls Albendazole for worming. I will talk to the doctor about starting it after 10-15 days. Because I don't want to interrupt the vitamin therapy that I am doing for them.

Back
Top Bottom