Airsoft

Quote:
H&K MP5 knock off, battery operated fully auto, a single shot carbine at 700fps (ouch) and a crossman single shot pistol.

I have many walmart pistols until I decided to save up for guns that were top notch. I usa an AEG echo1 m4, jp-12 version. Full metal body, box said enhanced version but I never tested the non enhanced but for 180 dollars it is an all right gun. I really want a Elite Force K-PDW. But it is close to 400 dollars, and would rather just put upgrades on my m4.

The next airsoft gun I want is a sniper with a scope and a pistol
tongue.png

I had some kind of battery powered full auto gun that looked just like what ever gun the swat team uses around here. I also had a battery powered desert eagle and a spring powered AK-47. Gave them away when I stopped working EMS.

Lots of medics an cops around here have them to mess around with when they are waiting around. Nothing like watching a bunch of cops running for cover in a trailer park when a medic starts spraying them with air-soft rounds.

Quote:
I have one of those too. Mine's an uber cheap one. I used to fling open my front door and do a rambo-esque snarl and yell while firing full-auto at the squirrels raiding the bird feeders. Never made much of an impression on the squirrels but I do think the neighbors took note. (this back when I lived in suburbia)
big_smile.png

Quote:
I have one of those too. Mine's an uber cheap one. I used to fling open my front door and do a rambo-esque snarl and yell while firing full-auto at the squirrels raiding the bird feeders. Never made much of an impression on the squirrels but I do think the neighbors took note. (this back when I lived in suburbia)
big_smile.png

NICE. Although even cooler would have been to have an airsoft AK, charge out spraying whilst screaming "FOR GLORIOUS MOTHER RUSSIA!!!"

Back
Top Bottom