Ok...no one told me these ducks could jump lol!!! I have them in my tub for tonight cuz i need to finish the enclosure in the light. But the new duck just jumped like 2 or 3 feet and ended up in my sink but good news is dolores already loves her cuz she was super pissed when i took her out of the enclosure

Ok...no one told me these ducks could jump lol!!! I have them in my tub for tonight cuz i need to finish the enclosure in the light. But the new duck just jumped like 2 or 3 feet and ended up in my sink but good news is dolores already loves her cuz she was super pissed when i took her out of the enclosure

Hahaha! Little wild one. They look sweet together and happy.

if she gets wings as strong as a muscovies she will be able to fly! You can clip her wings and keep her grounded

Hahaha! Little wild one. They look sweet together and happy.

if she gets wings as strong as a muscovies she will be able to fly! You can clip her wings and keep her grounded

Im sure she will o.o shes mixed with 2 ducks that can fly. My ancona cant fly so ive never had to clip the wings how old are they when you need to start clipping?

Back
Top Bottom