Any Home Bakers Here?

That's what I have to do to a lot of my cake recipes. It's recommended for high altitude baking. And cut back on the sugar a bit.
Ah, well that makes sense. I'm terrible about looking up adjustments on altitude. I realized yesterday that that was probably my problem with my first batch of yogurt. Although, I should've tested the temp the first time...I did yesterday and the consistency was much better. Doh. :th

Ah, well that makes sense. I'm terrible about looking up adjustments on altitude. I realized yesterday that that was probably my problem with my first batch of yogurt. Although, I should've tested the temp the first time...I did yesterday and the consistency was much better. Doh. :th

Sometimes it seems everything is "live & learn", right Meg? :D

It is normal for yogurt to be a bit thin the first time you make it, It gets better and then good about the third time

Sometimes it seems everything is "live & learn", right Meg? :D
Unfortunately, yes haha. One of my egg customers invited me over so him and his wife could show me their grape vines and tell me the mistakes they made. I told him I much prefer to learn from others mistakes! Though, sometimes it doesn't seem or feel like it :rolleyes:

So this was the angle fingers I made.. they are a bit of a pain you cover them with confectioners sugar it knocks off easy so soon as their cool enough you roll them in it...
Then they go in the jar before they loose all of it :gig
003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom