Anyone want to lose some weight too? So I'm not starvin' by myself?

sangel4you--thanks for the pep talk!
frow.gif

Hi all have been reading your posts DH and I are starting this Monday on our diets. I wanted to ask if any of you have looked at this website its called hungrygirl It has some really great recipes and usually gives the Ww points in them as well. If your looking for some diet info try this site. [email protected] They have a daily newsletter and send out recipes and info on things to buy for dieting and where to go to get the best meals.

I get HungryGrl's newsletter and have for about a year or two. I have every single one she's sent out! She has some really great recipe. I haven't broken down and bought her book though.

Welcome aboard!

Laurie

I have not eaten breakfast yet, because I'm not sure what to eat. Maybe yogurt?! Oh well. Anyways... I am looking at the Hungry Girl website. Thanks for the suggestion!

going to be away from home from now until 3am tmrw morning...not good. and no food in house to pack left. UGH. Well had a good breakfast, throwing a fiber one bar in my bag and hoping I have the will poser to only order fish or salad today and not drink too much tonight!!!

Quote:
Do not order an McD's Salad! Gross and like 500 calories!!!

Applesbee's and Chili's have menu items with WW points on them, and AB's has a 550 and under menu. Chili's has a 750 and under menu too. The blackbean burger at chili's with the mixed veggies rocks.

Back
Top Bottom