April 2020 Hatch-A-Long! All are welcome!

Pics
Is there ever too early to hear chirps coming from your eggs? I had to open the incubator because the humidity had dropped to low and..... I heard cheeps! So we quickly refilled the water and then stood with ears pressed to the incubator :fl :fl :fl
What day are you on again? I heard peeping a day or two before hatching started to happen.

D22 on my duckies and I saw an egg wiggle! 😍 I might stop turning them tomorrow??? I always feel like I want to give them a little extra time to get into position. Thoughts?

I put my goslings on lockdown once I started to see the air cell draw down which happened to be day 25. Earlier than expected for the breed I was hatching.

It's late day 19. My first hatch I had 1 hatch a full 2 days early, but due to birth defects he had to be put down. He was our only one to hatch the rest were DIS.

You very well could have heard peeps then! An early internal pip may mean you'll start seeing external pips by tomorrow!

It's late day 19. My first hatch I had 1 hatch a full 2 days early, but due to birth defects he had to be put down. He was our only one to hatch the rest were DIS.
Aw, so sorry about the lil guy! I think I remember that happening in the March thread. I would think D19 isn't too early to hear peeping, sounds right on schedule to me :).

Back
Top Bottom