APRIL Hatch a long ......Anyone?

@MSirrell91

I'm very sorry for your loss.

I had a cracked egg once that momma had kicked out so (thinking that it was dead) cracked it open, it was at day 5 and it looked exactly like yours except it had two lumps for its brain. I would also thinks yours would've developed more.
Hope all your eggs hatch!

I'm so sorry :( I was unpacking some last night that I had reveived in that mail and dropped one...I felt terrible, and it hadn't even been put in the incubator!! But in your case with the heartbeat, I can understand why you got sick. Some things you're just better off not seeing :*(

Tammy

I'm so sorry :(  I was unpacking some last night that I had reveived in that mail and dropped one...I felt terrible, and it hadn't even been put in the incubator!!  But in your case with the heartbeat, I can understand why you got sick.  Some things you're just better off not seeing :*(

Tammy
I dropped three of my first shipped eggs. They all developed, one hatched and two died in the shell, one of them had the worst scissor beak I've ever seen, probably from me dropping it. I'm talking like a 90 degree angle!

I dropped three of my first shipped eggs. They all developed, one hatched and two died in the shell, one of them had the worst scissor beak I've ever seen, probably from me dropping it. I'm talking like a 90 degree angle!
Yikes! I'm glad they all hatched though! The one I dropped, dropped onto my kitchen floor... cracked and dumped onto my floor....definitely not going to hatch ;)

Here's my first hatch for this period. Day 24 - so cute.

0.jpg

Sorry you had to decipher my cell phone entry before i corrected it. I PROMISE i wasnt drunk or on drugs..neither are my addiction Sugar and chickens are!My fingers are twice as wide as the keys on my cell and i make. ...as you can see..lots of mistakes.and was

just waking up with the night before horror on my mind. a terrible thing to be responsible for.
Now i wonder why im quoting heidsgran in every quote to someone else. hum...This cell is weird

well it's kind of hard to completely understand what you wrote but I got that something very sad happened! :hugs :hugs
well it's kind of hard to completely understand what you wrote but I got that something very sad happened! :hugs :hugs

Last edited:
Goodb How long has he been just pipped? after they pip a lot goes on they learn to breath air their veins in the membrane dry up and the last of the yolk may also be absorbing.I wouldnt do one thing to him unless hes been this way over 24 hours and no farther pip or zip
And this one...white membrane exposed. chick is still breathing but no recent expansion of zip. Should I help? If so, how?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom