Are gamefowl mean?

Just to give you an idea.
Heres my aseel roo

21433_dsci0631.jpg

Younger pic:

21433_dsci0379.jpg

Quote:
White kelso maybe a good game, it depends on what you like. I myself loved the white Kelsos i had, but some people may not. I don't know what you'd do with crossing a game to a Serama, and you may have difficulties in getting a game rooster to breed a Serama or vice versa unless you AI...

Quote:
White kelso maybe a good game, it depends on what you like. I myself loved the white Kelsos i had, but some people may not. I don't know what you'd do with crossing a game to a Serama, and you may have difficulties in getting a game rooster to breed a Serama or vice versa unless you AI...

Why not just acquire some white OEGB. They are smaller than a game and bigger than a Serama.

Quote:

Why not just acquire some white OEGB. They are smaller than a game and bigger than a Serama.

That'd work, if they just want to introduce the game look and white color.. But they asked about White Kelsos, and then there's still "Don't know what you would do with them". Breeding them like that would throw both of their types off and it wouldn't exactly create a new variety since both of the breeds possess all or most of the same colors. I guess it could be a pretty medium-sized fowl to run the yard though..

i can only have a serama since im in the city and i already cant have a rooster that crows a lot and sermas are the quietest

btw: why are some gamefowl like $5000

Quote:
Because that's the breeders prices for quality fowl, though you can find better fowl cheaper than that a lot of the times, and even you have friends.. Get them for free no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom