Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

The rain continues.

On the weekend we got to load up a friend's trailer with rubbish from our yard destined for the tip. Some items didn't fit so my husband set them aside. Including two rolls of metallic wrapping paper that he leaned against a wall in the garage.

So of course six chickens came across two rolls of <3SHINY<3 and I woke up to yard confetti. -_- FML

The rain continues.

On the weekend we got to load up a friend's trailer with rubbish from our yard destined for the tip.  Some items didn't fit so my husband set them aside.  Including two rolls of metallic wrapping paper that he leaned against a wall in the garage.

So of course six chickens came across two rolls of <3SHINY<3 and I woke up to yard confetti.  -_- FML

Ahh isn't it fun. My hubby left out a massive piece of polystyrene without my knowledge last night. When I got up this morning (he lets them out early) they had basically consumed the entire thing. Needless to say I am now worried to death and watching everyone like a hawk. Gahhhh!!!

Ahh isn't it fun. My hubby left out a massive piece of polystyrene without my knowledge last night. When I got up this morning (he lets them out early) they had basically consumed the entire thing. Needless to say I am now worried to death and watching everyone like a hawk. Gahhhh!!!
My sheep did the exact same thing to several large, polystyrene sheets like...2 years ago. I'm still finding hunks of it (and masses of little polystyrene pellets) all over my yard. XD

Polystyrene doesn't absorb much of anything and it's very slippery when whet so I'd imagine that your chooks will just have really interesting poops for a couple of days. Also a very cross mummy.

My sheep did the exact same thing to several large, polystyrene sheets like...2 years ago.  I'm still finding hunks of it (and masses of little polystyrene pellets) all over my yard.

Polystyrene doesn't absorb much of anything and it's very slippery when whet so I'd imagine that your chooks will just have really interesting poops for a couple of days.  Also a very cross mummy.

Thanks for the reassurance. They are very silly creatures sometimes. All seem well tonight at bed. Not looking forward to those poos...

Morning early risers. Still a wet windy and miserable day in Sydney. Hubby thinks I'm broken or sick ! All because I took the dogs for a walk yesterday. Truth is that if I dont the Mally will invent his own fun that we humans will be none to impressed with !

Last edited:
The rain continues.

On the weekend we got to load up a friend's trailer with rubbish from our yard destined for the tip.  Some items didn't fit so my husband set them aside.  Including two rolls of metallic wrapping paper that he leaned against a wall in the garage.

So of course six chickens came across two rolls of <3SHINY<3 and I woke up to yard confetti.  -_- FML

You gotta love chickens for getting stuff :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom