Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

They are just too cute ... 2 of my babies passed away last night from injury caused from my 2 daughters .. ive got 2 left and I am one protective mummy now

Splash Splash Black

Dark Blue light Blue

My new family members that i picked up today all the Diferent colours of Australorp so Excited

So gorgeous! Cant wait till mine hatch on Friday!, am bookmarking this so I will know which of mine are which colour :)

Quick question for incubators amongst us, is it normal to have different eggs have different amounts of chick in them?

Does it mean they will hatch a few days after each other or something? Bit confused as they all went under her at the same time but some seemed totally filled with chick and others still some room.

Today is day 16, so they are due to hatch Friday

Last edited:
Quick question for incubators amongst us, is it normal to have different eggs have different amounts of chick in them?

Does it mean they will hatch a few days after each other or something? Bit confused as they all went under her at the same time but some seemed totally filled with chick and others still some room.

Today is day 16, so they are due to hatch Friday

Yes it's normal to be slightly different.
But what is happening here is that second one has a very thick shell. Your not actually looking inside, it's to hard.
This happens with some of the hatched Ive had.

Yes it's normal to be slightly different.
But what is happening here is that second one has a very thick shell. Your not actually looking inside, it's to hard.
This happens with some of the hatched Ive had.

Thanks! Doesn't mean they will have trouble hatching with the harder shell?

Back
Top Bottom