Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Gotta love the tropics. RIP ace and sparkles. My cute little silkyxmarans

I lost my miracle the isa brown yesterday went to let her and and she had passed. I guess she must have been old and being a rescue I have no idea of age.

Ours is ' Bella ' and she is evil.

I can't believe so many people have black cats. I told my brother years ago that it was creepy getting a black cat :lau She is a lovely girl though. My cat on the other hand thinks he is the emperor of Esk. He terrifies that dogs to the point where they will turn and go in another direction if they seem him coming. Thankfully he is scared of chickens. We hadn't been here long when hubby busted him in a fight with a fox.. hubby says the fox was losing.:eek:

I can't believe so many people have black cats. I told my brother years ago that it was creepy getting a black cat :lau She is a lovely girl though. My cat on the other hand thinks he is the emperor of Esk. He terrifies that dogs to the point where they will turn and go in another direction if they seem him coming. Thankfully he is scared of chickens. We hadn't been here long when hubby busted him in a fight with a fox.. hubby says the fox was losing.:eek:

Hehe, when our ridgeback first moved in she met ' muffin ' our nice cat. Muffin smooched her and made her feel welcome. Then along came Bella swiped her across the face and chased her clear across the paddock. The cats are sisters but they are like chalk and cheese.
The only thing that intimidates her is the sea eagle overhead. :rolleyes:

Hehe, when our ridgeback first moved in she met ' muffin ' our nice cat. Muffin smooched her and made her feel welcome. Then along came Bella swiped her across the face and chased her clear across the paddock. The cats are sisters but they are like chalk and cheese.
The only thing that intimidates her is the sea eagle overhead. :rolleyes:

Makes you wonder where they get all that courage from in such a small body? I recently caught ty in a fight with the pekin rooster. Neither were going to back down and if I hadn't gone out and rescued him I think he may have met his match. He's 13 now so not quite as quick as he used to be.

Deej211 I am sorry for your loss and under such awful circumstances, that sucks!
sad.png

satay I am sorry to hear of your loss also
sad.png
. Between the two, peacefully, in old age would definitely be the preferred option.

Your cat sounds like a tough little bugger! Mine = sook!

Hubby was trying to work so booted Syba, aka the Warmth Vampire, off his lap. There is now a ‘hump’ in my son’s bed where Syba has managed to burrow himself under the doona! You can see where he tunneled in ….

Deej211 I am sorry for your loss and under such awful circumstances, that sucks! :( satay I am sorry to hear of your loss also :( . Between the two, peacefully, in old age would definitely be the preferred option. Your cat sounds like a tough little bugger! Mine = sook! Hubby was trying to work so booted Syba, aka the Warmth Vampire, off his lap. There is now a ‘hump’ in my son’s bed where Syba has managed to burrow himself under the doona! You can see where he tunneled in ….
Oh so cute. My son used to tuck ty into bed before he left for school each day in winter and he panders to his ever need. No wonder the cat thinks he's an emperor.:he

OMG. The sun is shinning!! No rain or wind!

On a positive my chicken coop renovation got it's first big test and they didn't flood. Yay! Normally we rely on a tarp which is fine without wind, this time I didn't need it. Pretty chuffed with myself :)

Back
Top Bottom