Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Would love to see some photos, if your not too busy.
Our lives just got too busy and our health is not what it should be so we had to downsize, not happy about it, but better to give them to someone who can look after them than to keep them. As we're only on a quater acre we have to constantly rake up and keep the pests at bay.
184372B8-F84E-47BF-A45D-7EE1DE60A561.jpeg
A8FBAA23-8B10-4D4E-9EBF-C8926F267079.jpeg
I am working on splash and apricot atm. Finally got some nice Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs from Adelaide to add with mine and am very happy with the chicks that I’ve hatched out.

Hellooo, we had bushfires in January and I can certainly feel for those poor buggers . Been busy here with the show season and horses. Broodies everywhere. Yes I stopped getting notifications and found it too time consuming to go looking , then suddenly I start getting notifications again. Fingers crossed for all our northern neighbours tomorrow in the face of catastrophic conditions. This pic tells it all.
View attachment 1956338
Whilst the picture has been enhanced a bit of drama added, fact is that is armageddon personified real time..... so understand the effect it has, and will continue to have for years to come. Devastating for EVERYTHING living in its path and unbelievable for those dealing with the aftermarth.

Back
Top Bottom