Auto turn not working in nurture right 360

Jrbd82

Songster
Feb 4, 2021
Central Texas
I am on my fourth hatch with this incubator. My last hatch was the most successful getting 17 out of 18 eggs hatched. Are use the auto turner on the first three hatches but the last hatch the eggs were too big and I had to manually do that. I just cleaned and sanitized my incubator and now I have it turned back on for the next patch. I put the auto Turner back in and when I do a test run it does not do anything. Couldn’t have gone out? Or… When I tried to put the eggs in last time could I have broken it? Or maybe when I was cleaning it? Is there a way to reset these that I don’t know about? Help! I teallllyyy do t want to hand turn these this time

I am on my fourth hatch with this incubator. My last hatch was the most successful getting 17 out of 18 eggs hatched. Are use the auto turner on the first three hatches but the last hatch the eggs were too big and I had to manually do that. I just cleaned and sanitized my incubator and now I have it turned back on for the next patch. I put the auto Turner back in and when I do a test run it does not do anything. Couldn’t have gone out? Or… When I tried to put the eggs in last time could I have broken it? Or maybe when I was cleaning it? Is there a way to reset these that I don’t know about? Help! I teallllyyy do t want to hand turn these this time

Are you sure that the turner tray is all the way in and that the D-shaped connector is fully engaged? Also, did you remember to reset the days to 21? Those would be the first things I'd check.

Are you sure that the turner tray is all the way in and that the D-shaped connector is fully engaged? Also, did you remember to reset the days to 21? Those would be the first things I'd check.
Yes I checked and rechecked and rechecked a couple more times on all of these things 🥺

Sorry neither one of those was it. Can you put something in one of the egg frames? Maybe the issue is the turn command "test" on the menu, not the actual auto-turn. I put a plastic Easter egg in one frame of mine to verify that it's turning over time.

I have the same issue with 360 auto-turn, after few hatches now it doesn't turn.
It does turn manually when using the +- at the same time but the ligth never comes up.
Any idea?
thxs-mani

I have the same issue with 360 auto-turn, after few hatches now it doesn't turn.
It does turn manually when using the +- at the same time but the ligth never comes up.
Any idea?
thxs-mani
I have the same issue , mine turns manually but the light never comes up and it has been a couple hours and the egg turner has not worked . Anyone has any idea how to fix it ?

Any idea?
thxs-mani
I fixed the same problem you are having . I reset the hatching days to 20 instead of 21 and the turn indicator light turned on.

Back
Top Bottom