okiechick57

Crowing
14 Years
May 22, 2007
Just outside Okc Oklahoma
:(Hello........everyone...........could someone tell me why I cannot get my avatar to work....I did as it said to do.and nothing? any clues? and I had posted picutres on Mypage....now they wont show up?help..............:eek:

Did something happen to your account in Photobucket, or wherever you had them? That's the only thing I can think of that would affect all your pictures at once, in both locations.

How big was the pic you were using? If it is too big, it won't upload and it will ask you to resize.
The instructions say
It must not be any bigger than 100 x 100 pixels and 15240 bytes (15 KB).

Hope that helps.
smile.png

Quote:
Hope that helps.
smile.png

Hi, well.avatar never has worked for me although I did avatar size resizing on photobucket....and the other ones were showing,now they were there and won't show?/just do not get it................ummmm,when I tried to do it all over.NOTHING worked. :mad:

Quote:
Hope that helps.
smile.png

Hi, well.avatar never has worked for me although I did avatar size resizing on photobucket....and the other ones were showing,now they were there and won't show?/just do not get it................ummmm,when I tried to do it all over.NOTHING worked. :mad:

Same here. I just don't have time to fool around with it anymore. I have resigned myself to being avatar-less.

I resized..and resized and resized again. :eek: I had to give up on my original avatar. :| I choose one that photo bucket had instead.
I loved it. See it? See it? Aint it cute.
yippiechickie.gif

Mabey you can find something acceptable in Photo Bucket for yourself too. Good Luck!

Quote:
well since i change my avatar all the time
big_smile.png

Yes I always upload it from my desktop, ive never uploaded it from anywhere else, its stored on the byc website after you upload it.
Photobucket probably isnt allowing it to save the pic.
If you right click on peoples avatars and hit properties, you can see where the pic is coming from, and its a folder on byc.
wink.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom