Baby Chick around 6 weeks, is very sick! Coccidiosis treatment started but could it be a deficiency?

I will do that. Actually I fed Tooki some Yogurt day before at the doctor's suggestion, but she had green droppings with water surrounding them after that.

Dairy products are hard to digest for chickens.so mild watery dropping are normal
If u feed them plain pack yoghurt that is not much sour that is best

If u able to get.mother dairy probiotic yogurt that's best

Sorry for late reply I didn't get notification lol.
U may inbox me

I can understand tooki is weak but her 5 day course is must before vitamins otherwise we can't treat her problem of coccidiosis
No issues at all. I will of course finish their cocci treatment first and foremost. :)

No issues at all. I will of course finish their cocci treatment first and foremost. :)

Till than.feed them egg boiled egg scrambled egg
Corn.(not soya)
Boiled.rice or u can give home made pulav that we eat (if there's very low.salt)
Rice mix with yogurt
Pumpkin boiled or raw

Fruits
Apple
Pear
Papaya very good in coccidiosis
Pomegranate (they will poop.blue after eating pomegranate)

Dairy products are hard to digest for chickens.so mild watery dropping are normal
If u feed them plain pack yoghurt that is not much sour that is best

If u able to get.mother dairy probiotic yogurt that's best
I see. So, giving Yogurt along with the Cocci treatment is fine?
Also, I gave Tooki some yogurt made at home with a bit of salt mixed in it (this was recommended by the doctor). She did like it and ended up drinking some of it and making a huge mess of her face and beak. I swear when I try to clean her beak with my hand she shakes her head to get away from me like I came at her with an axe!
PS I have not fed Brownie any yogurt till now. Should I start?

Till than.feed them egg boiled egg scrambled egg
Corn.(not soya)
Boiled.rice or u can give home made pulav that we eat (if there's very low.salt)
Rice mix with yogurt
Pumpkin boiled or raw

Fruits
Apple
Pear
Papaya very good in coccidiosis
Pomegranate (they will poop.blue after eating pomegranate)
oh wow this is a great list! I will definitely try to arrange as much as I can for my girsl. :)
PS I am going to boil 2 eggs for them now.

I see. So, giving Yogurt along with the Cocci treatment is fine?
Also, I gave Tooki some yogurt made at home with a bit of salt mixed in it (this was recommended by the doctor). She did like it and ended up drinking some of it and making a huge mess of her face and beak. I swear when I try to clean her beak with my hand she shakes her head to get away from me like I came at her with an axe!
PS I have not fed Brownie any yogurt till now. Should I start?

No not homemade that is Curd we made in home not yoghurt
And especially now no Salt extra

Like I said occasionally pulav is ok but time to time giving iodine will create toxicity

oh wow this is a great list! I will definitely try to arrange as much as I can for my girsl. :)
PS I am going to boil 2 eggs for them now.

Great u can fine a full list on Google
Only chickens can't eat and A big NO No for
Onions
Avacado
Potatoes those are purple or green
Oinion peels
Chocolate
Coffee or tea caffeine

Great u can fine a full list on Google
Only chickens can't eat and A big NO No for
Onions
Avacado
Potatoes those are purple or green
Oinion peels
Chocolate
Coffee or tea caffeine
Ah yes I have gone through this list. The person who works at my home told me on day one to never let them near onions so I have been very careful about that.

Back
Top Bottom