Baby Ducks Paralysed

If that's the case...?....Lots of water to drink and food..They usually recover from that...Maybe a Vet could help?....
been making sure he's been drinking heaps.

he can hold his head upright now without it being all limp and hanging down, laying flat on the ground or anything. He's eating and drinking on his own and can take a few steps here and there but nothing too great just yet.

He's been pooping alot.. mainly diarrhoea. Had to just clean his bum for him cos it was all stuck to his feathers since I left him to go to work.

I`m hoping I've gotten onto it quick enough for him and that he keeps on keeping on.

been making sure he's been drinking heaps.

he can hold his head upright now without it being all limp and hanging down, laying flat on the ground or anything. He's eating and drinking on his own and can take a few steps here and there but nothing too great just yet.

He's been pooping alot.. mainly diarrhoea. Had to just clean his bum for him cos it was all stuck to his feathers since I left him to go to work.

I`m hoping I've gotten onto it quick enough for him and that he keeps on keeping on.
Sounds like he is improving ....That's good he is pooping lots....He should recover...Drinking lots causes loose poop..Glad he is eating...

Sounds like he is improving ....That's good he is pooping lots....He should recover...Drinking lots causes loose poop..Glad he is eating...

it's been almost 12 hours now since I first found him. He's also talking to me and he ran his beak across my hand and made little noises at me which I thought was super sweet. When I`ve been patting him he'll often respond with little noises. This morning he couldn`t do that at all.

I really hope over night all the improvements don't vanish and that he makes it through the night. It's getting late here now. So I've put him to bed for the night.

Back
Top Bottom