baby native miners

The crazy Poultry hoarder

🎶 I had a dream that I'd just fly away 🎶
Premium Feather Member
Jun 27, 2023
Australia nsw kalang
ok so yesterday it was really windy and a branch came down i looked at it and there was a nest there was nothing in it but i looked on the ground and there where two babies one was partly under a branch and the other was fine i took them because one was injured and it was cold and windy so they wouldent have survived long i know it is not suggested that you take baby birds but i was hoping to get some advise to care for them and what to feed them :fl

Photos

Attachments

• 20231005_142937.jpg
    20231005_142937.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 6
If they are common mynahs then those are an invasive species and most wildlife rescues won’t take them. Common mynahs eat insects and bugs. If you did hand raise them, they are incredibly smart birds and you won’t be able to release them back into the wild. They’ll just come back to you. They can also somewhat mimic noises.

If they are common mynahs then those are an invasive species and most wildlife rescues won’t take them. Common mynahs eat insects and bugs. If you did hand raise them, they are incredibly smart birds and you won’t be able to release them back into the wild. They’ll just come back to you. They can also somewhat mimic noises.
They are native austrailian minors

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005-144301_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005-144301_Google.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom