boggy bottom bantams 09 eggs/chick list hahira Georgia

I'm interested in some Merriam eggs. Do you have the permit paperwork to ship with them?

Chickenzoo, we will be glad to mix any assortment for you!

Thanks for the complement airheart 43, we try hard!

And Cara,
we dont have shipping paper work as far as that goes on the merriams, here, they are none migratory birds, so no permit is needed, to my knowledge , your state may be different and you would need to check with them as to their regulations on wild turkey strains. We do our merriams as auction style only on ebay, as they sell threw the roof, I start them at $25 per 6, but they never sell for less than $90, therefore I auction them and let the buyers settle the price on them.
I do out right sell our rio grandes though, if you want to get some of those,
poults and eggs.

Thanks all!
Aubrey

Last edited:
Merriams are our indigenous variety here, so the game dept. are quite militant about regulations when it comes to them.

Can't wait till ya'll get all the pics up on ur site! We'll be making a purchase this spring most deff gorgeous birds! My husband works @ the Publix in Valdosta could u deliver there?
big_smile.png

Quote:
I was going to tell you that, but looks like you know already, that's why I dont have easterns, I have found no law stating you cant have them here, but they are our native species, and we do have laws pertaining to captive breed native wildlfe, so I just dont want to risk it.
Aubrey

Quote:
My wife is working on them every weekend.
We have been waiting for them all get in their nice spring feathering, is what has been the hold up.
Thnaks for the complement, we almost have the bantam mansion finished, just need to put the final touches to it, and we will be seperating all that arent yet seperate then (hopefully this coming weekend)
So we should have a ton of pics coming soon.
Also as for meeting yall in Valdosta, we could work something out, or you are more than welcome to come to the farm and see everything in person, we are just off I-75 exit 29, about 10 miles from the Publix
Look forward to meeting yall!
Aubrey

Back
Top Bottom