BRA incubator!

Just an observation.... the word you use to describe your anatomy is not family friendly
love.gif
hugs.gif

Good grief folks . i cant belive some people .. some seem to always find the bad in everything.. i think this is a very interesting thread besides its fun to see how its going from day to day..but im sure some will find it in bad tasts for one reason or another...just my 2 cents

Quote:
My observation wasn't meant as critisism of any sort. Nurse Turtle asked a question and I simply pointed out the word she uses to describe her anatomy is not considered family friendly on a public forum. I personaly enjoy this thread and both myself and my darling hubby were getting quite a chuckle by discussing it last night We both would be disappointed to see it closed
love.gif
hugs.gif
gig.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Last edited:
The only thing near non family friendly is breast. And we use that every day....For Breast cancer awareness, or Chicken breast.
She could have said something alot worse, I find breast a respectable word.

I edited them but I didn't want to. I'm an RN and breast is the correct anatomical name for what I was referring to. I certainly hope it isn't the "partner" reference that's considered not family friendly. Hmph. Nonetheless, I was watching football (Go Panthers!) and I heard the egg song. I had a couple windows open, it's 55 degrees out there. I hurry out to the coop and there lay the egg I was missing this morning. The mama hen of my Bra-bator egg is not the WC Polish I thought it was. It's the frizzled Polish/silkie girl. Busted! This is her:
93695_img_1467.jpg

My daughter asked me who's da baby's daddy? After scrunching up my nose at her and rolling my eyes I informed her I don't know. I have 3 separate coops but they all free range together. The most active rooster in her area is Fancy-Pants, a gold-laced Polish. Chickens are so funny and so much fun!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom