BRA incubator!

Quote:
lau.gif

I love this idea! I always wanted to do this (but when I had chickens last I was too young to… LOL)
This teenage girl would LOVE to play mama to a chick xD I wonder how I'd make it around the college campus.

This is an amazing thing I hope it works, if it does I think I'll give it a shot. Until then my chicken has decided to be a mama all on her own, so i got some fertile eggs from a friend.

( T_T My little fuzzy is all grown up!!! GAH I know what all the mothers feel like now!)

Last edited:
I would rather do the quail egg, but I am not well-endowed...I remember my then 14-year daughter having to carry an egg around for home-ec to raise it, she forgot hers on the bus...

I always knew that I wanted to be better endowed for a good reason...however it was not meant to be so I shall live vicariously through you. Happy hatching
jumpy.gif

Another night in the books. All is well. I have decided I will do a quick candle each night. I want to see if the development is slower than with an incubator. I'm looking for air cell development. I'm a bit curious as to where or if the air cell will develop. The egg is not always big end up as it moves with me. Today is day 4 and I could not discern any veining last night but the darkened area of development is still there with no blood spots or blood rings.

I hope we see something in the next 3 days. I would love to see the progression in some *PICTURES*. I am going to watch this thread, I would really like to see a woman hatch an egg. I am not a woman, or even a girl, but this is really neat.

Day 4 began at 8pm EST. I candled again and now the is a discernible tiny reddish area with tee tiny vessels evident. Still no air cell, but maybe it's too early for one yet. The first pic is from yesterday evening and the second pic is from tonight.

Day 3
93695_img_1810.jpg

Day 4
93695_img_1816.jpg

Last edited:
This is so fun, but I wonder why there is no air cell? Is that normal?
I sooo wanna try this but I go too many places. I just know I'd break the egg in church! LOL

Back
Top Bottom