Genuine question, where do you find English or Australian orps
I would assume you find Australian Orps in Australia.

Here in the US, we have both American and English. You would have to go through private breeders like @ColtHandorf. There are a few other breeders here that have magnificent birds. I won't tag them to this thread though.

I would assume you find Australian Orps in Australia.

Here in the US, we have both American and English. You would have to go through private breeders like @ColtHandorf. There are a few other breeders here that have magnificent birds.
hmmmm, so people in America cant have Australian orps :idunno
I won't tag them to this thread though.
That a good idea 😆

Exactly. Gamefowl are so much better.
F42BF062-F0EC-4A53-A033-E73C206DB884.jpeg

Phew, this place got busy overnight! Get ready for another influx of Buff Orpington love threads again. 🤭 I promise, Buff Orpingtons aren't going to go extinct because a hand full of people dislike them! If that was all it took, then naked necks like this little darling would be a thing of the past.

View attachment 3194259

I have to agree, here... That color's more like cecal poop than like vomit. 🤔

(Psst, I'm pretty sure he's crouched / leaning forward and that's why it looks like his tail is so high ;) )

Honestly, pictures don't do them justice, either. Seeing these giant birds in person is an entire experience of its own. They are MASSIVE with so much floof that they need two cages in show instead of just one. Even the American Orpingtons are awe-inspiringly BIG and fluffy in show. 😍

Because they're an unpleasant color that I don't like, and I have plenty of much fluffier butts of my own without having to see a color I find unappealing every day. :)

Like my Cochins :love

View attachment 3194258
I’m glad his tail isn’t as high as I thought 🤣 but still. And I love Cochins!

Back
Top Bottom