Bugs & Problems With The New Platform

I am automatically being subscribed to every post I reply too. Others can't subscribe to threads. Is there any way to edit settings or something so I can pick instead of automatically being subscribed? Thanks!

We used to have to check something to subscribe. Now we have to make a choice not to subscribe. Just below where you type your reply, it says "Get notified when others reply?" then a dropdown box. You can choose don't subscribe here. Others should be able to subscribe with the same dropdown box, if it's working correctly. (I keep forgetting about it so I'm subscribed to everything, too!)

I may have over looked something but when I clicked on my uploaded photos, I thought this might be a good time to delete many I no longer need or want. But I was unble to find a delete button.

I just checked my PM box and it also brought all of my PMs over with me from 2009. I guess I'll try to clean that out. I see where others are having problems doing this.

All my drop down lists are black.
idunno.gif

ok try this again.... first time I tried to submit it came back as error ......................

MY name is wrong lol
My name is :what's kickin' chicken?
not :what's kickin'?chicken
may not seem like much but it's not something I can fix myself, and when I logged in I typed :what's kickin' chicken no (?) forgot, was able to login lol

This is fixed.

any idea why I'm seeing broken links (like a little box with the little colored lines thru it) in many posts?
I went and found my photo album too (uploads), changed it to public, and there isn't any cover image on mine, but others' show an image (in the Galleries section.)Thanks for doing all of this so far...I like it overall .
Lisa

I am automatically being subscribed to every post I reply too. Others can't subscribe to threads. Is there any way to edit settings or something so I can pick instead of automatically being subscribed? Thanks!

I may have over looked something but when I clicked on my uploaded photos, I thought this might be a good time to delete many I no longer need or want. But I was unble to find a delete button.

click picture to enlarge.

Why were everyone's pics made public for anyone to see?

Back
Top Bottom