Bugs & Problems With The New Platform

A few important items:

1. Make sure to read through the site FAQ's, the BYC Conversion FAQ's, this bug thread, etc. to see if your question has been posted. Posting the same stuff over and over is only making it harder for our team to find and fix stuff.
  2. Testing, general discussions, etc. should go in different threads, not this one.
  3. Please be patient with us as we discover, duplicate, and try to resolve issues. Our team needs your support while we support you.

Thanks!

thumbsup.gif

My signature line has disappeared and I am unable to provide one (no option in profile). I am not GFM or PPM, so the conversion might have to do with this.

Related, I cannot find the info about becoming a GFM, or the benefits that come along with it.

Keep up the good work, and don't forget to give yourselves many, many pats on the back!

A few important items:

1. Make sure to read through the site FAQ's, the BYC Conversion FAQ's, this bug thread, etc. to see if your question has been posted.
Is it possible to make a master list of reported bugs, ordered by three categories:
  • Reported
  • Researching
  • Fixed

And post that as a sticky; this thread is already almost 100 posts long, so people won't do well at searching to see if it's been reported yet. If there is just one post to look at it to see if its been reported yet, it will be easier to keep this clean and orderly.

There used to be a link to a members page on the right of their posts, with their handle, avatar, etc.
There are various links under the handle (hover over the handle to see it) including a link to their profile, but not to their member page (or to the new "my chickens" page).
Can that be added back?

This is on our to-do list, but in the interim:

1. Go to your profile, or the user’s profile
  2. Scroll down to “Activity Feed”
  3. De-select “Breeds & Supplies” “Forum” & “Profile” so that only “Articles” has a green dot. This will show all your pages / articles (or those of the member you’ve selected).
  4. You should see something like this:

Is it possible to make a master list of reported bugs, ordered by three categories:
  • Reported
  • Researching
  • Fixed

And post that as a sticky; this thread is already almost 100 posts long, so people won't do well at searching to see if it's been reported yet. If there is just one post to look at it to see if its been reported yet, it will be easier to keep this clean and orderly.

I was updating the first post in this thread as you posted! I don't want to mess with the order of the bugs, and technically all of them are either being researched or are fixed. :) I'll cross them out with strike-through font once they are resolved.

• Quote:

Quote:

Are the small ones at the top of a page? I noticed the advertisements are on the top, so the posts up there are in a "box", while lower-on-the-page posts have the full width of the screen.
(Edited to insert quote, as I was replying to one post within the thread.)

Last edited:
Why do I have a page called "Guinea fowl galore's chicken coop" on my profile? and when I click on it it takes me to my lousy BYC page. I don't have a coop page. Whats that about?

Last edited:
I know you are already working on the subscriptions and I already posted about it.

But earlier today it started working for me and now it is not. So just wanted to point that out.

Back
Top Bottom