BYC Café

Oh MissWiggles... we went through a similar situation with deed but no clear title. Good luck getting that sorted out. And I must, I repeat "must" see pics of the Knotty Alder cabinets when they are done. I bet they are going to be bee-uuuuu-tum-ful!!

Happy Tuesday everybody!
bun.gif

Hi @whoop whoop , sorry you're under the weather. Hope you're feeling better soon!

I had a terrible flu last winter. It took out most of my area. I was just remembering it this morning and hoping never to be that sick again.
I am so sorry you have it. Do feel better!
hugs.gif

Tasty!!!

Whoop feel better!

Got my mutt and me chillin in the shade waiting for her to dry off...she decided to take a dip in the mother in law's pool when we were there this morning.

She is a water dog.

Gonna hydrate and go into town a bit for the drug test (still can't believe I have to do a freakin drug test...but oh well. Guess too many tweakers or crackheads were working there at some point?

Tasty!!!

Whoop feel better!

Got my mutt and me chillin in the shade waiting for her to dry off...she decided to take a dip in the mother in law's pool when we were there this morning.

She is a water dog.

Gonna hydrate and go into town a bit for the drug test (still can't believe I have to do a freakin drug test...but oh well. Guess too many tweakers or crackheads were working there at some point?

It seems as though almost all employers want drug tests done. I think it's a liability issue. DH has to have his fingerprints taken and cleared for the insurance sales rep job he's been training for. I guess we're all guilty until proven (with lab tests) otherwise.

Well I mean up north it's practically unheard of...unless you get in an accident on the job or something like that.

Just waiting at the place now. Was hoping to do a lunch with the hubs but that's a no go :( may still stop by his shop anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom