BYC Café

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KingOfFools, Jan 23, 2015.

1. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    The thought of a gummy worm inside a ice cream cone - may be the best aversion therapy for "someone "who eats too much ice cream - certainly not MOI [​IMG]

2. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Lol diva!

3. krista74

krista74 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2014
    Victoria, Australia.
    Hi everyone!

I had a huge couple of days at work, complete with a 500km round trip in the car.

This morning I told hubby that I will be working all day, but I am actually spending some quality time on the couch.

I've eaten nothing but toast all day. Well.....ok.....toast and three chocolate teddy-bear biscuits.

I have two hours before he comes home, shortly before which I will position myself in the office and make it look like I've been busy all day!

Hope everyone who has been under the weather is feeling better today,

Krista

1 person likes this.
  4. scottcaddy

scottcaddy Overrun With Chickens

Is there such a thing as 'too much' ice cream?
    Scott

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Scott are you hankering for a ice cream face off? I may be old but my stomach has no bounds (or my waist line). NO gummy worms allowed.

6. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Count me in on the ice cream! One of my mother's favorite stories as I was growing up (I was the youngest of 5, so I was the last one at home after the other kids started school) was about me calling my grandmother to ask if she was coming to see us today. If she said yes, I'd ask her if she had any ice cream in her freezer that she could bring to me! I never lived that down! And I still love my ice cream!

1 person likes this.
  7. Mtn Margie

Mtn Margie Overrun With Chickens

Apr 7, 2010
    CO Rockies - 8600ft up
    I do not know if the poppers go off when stepped on, I have never tried that. I think they would have to stay dry to pop and lying on the ground all night might be too much for them. ???? IDK !
    But in the quest of non-lethal bear-scare, I am going up to WY and getting some M80's just to have in my camping gear and around. At least they would be non lethal only if your child does not distract you by telling you to be SAFE with the fireworks! I still laugh at that near oops! Alright, I have to get moving on the day. Adios amigos!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  8. tjo804

tjo804 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2014
    Cedar Creek, Texas
    new rule in firework safety

NO TALKING WHEN THE FUSE IS LIT!

lol

9. scottcaddy

What about "throwing it now is a good idea" in a nice conversational tone?
    Just thinking
    Scott

10. scottcaddy

My dear DD, I would love to meet you and share a tub or 3 of ice cream, but you don't travel and I don't go North. [​IMG]
    Scott

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by