BYC Café

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KingOfFools, Jan 23, 2015.

1. tjo804

tjo804 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2014
    Cedar Creek, Texas

2. N F C

N F C More coffee please! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming

Is this what you mean?
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  3. tjo804

Mar 15, 2014
    Cedar Creek, Texas
    EGG ZACTLY

4. MissWiggles

MissWiggles Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2015
    UP of Michigan
    That's funny...I did the same thing yesterday. But alas, today I must do a few things. A trip to the post office, and the grocery store. And the bank....because today is the day! We finally, FINALLY get to sign on the construction loan, hopefully a basement will be soon to follow!

The sun is shining, so today will be a great day. I might even have some ice cream tonight!

1 person likes this.
  5. scottcaddy

scottcaddy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

6. Mtn Margie

Mtn Margie Overrun With Chickens

Apr 7, 2010
    CO Rockies - 8600ft up
    You should celebrate with icecream!
    I have chores today as well. Critters, garden, house - never-ending and my little guy is taking off tomorrow for a 5 day wrestling camp. He is SO excited. After the Fourth, life should settle down and I plan on taking him camping now that the chicks are old enough to deal with things. I may borrow a friend's kid safe horse and go up and over the Divide. That all depends on the amount of permits that have been given out for the Wilderness, but there are plenty of places to go for sure. Still working on that and he would have to get used to being in the saddle for a long ride, but he said that would be awesome. so we will see what happens. Camping for sure, horse travel maybe.
    Enjoy the beautiful day everyone!

7. N F C

N F C More coffee please! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Congratulations on the construction loan, that IS worthy of a celebration!

8. tjo804

Mar 15, 2014
    Cedar Creek, Texas
    that sounds like a blessed retreat!
    Enjoy your time together [​IMG]

9. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Wow Margie that'd be a blast!

Went to Kmart to seek work shoes - no such luck. May try the sports store in town tonight - hubs needs more pellets for the pellet gun.

Did a rather large grocery shop - we're hosting an unknown number of "brickers" after a cars and coffee thing for some bbq goodness so...got some burger buns, hot dogs and buns, and a lot of chicken drumsticks.found some maranades on Pinterest that I want to try. That way, if not enough people show up, heck I can freeze the chicken and grill it later for hubs and I. These Volvo guys are horrible with rsvp-ing or saying what they're going to bring. Grr rather inconsiderate. Oh well. Got bottled water, some orange juice (there's a toddler coming), stuff for veggies and dip and cheese and crackers.

Oh and grapes so those who displease me I can send to the coop with grapes. WRATH OF THE CHICKENS!!!
    And once I get some laundry started....I'll be setting this up.

[​IMG]

10. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    With all the interest in Ice cream - we should have an "Ice Cream Café," I'm obviously over qualified for a thread starter but, would agree to popping in and out as an advisor.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by