BYC Café

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KingOfFools, Jan 23, 2015.

1. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    SOP here on the East coast.

2. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    OH THANK HEAVENS!!!

They used a rather wide jar thing for collecting - not like planned parenthood and their tiny freakin cups!!

Done and done, now I need gas and going home. Whee!

3. MissWiggles

MissWiggles Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2015
    UP of Michigan

No worm casseroles! But they will put a gummy worm in the bottom of your ice cream cone, if you want. I will be baking cookies. I dropped off some samples last week, on my way to work. There were four retired guys there drinking coffee and more than willing to eat whatever baked goods come through the door. I guess there are always a bunch of older guys there in the mornings. Drinking coffee and telling stories!

NorhtFLChick - thNks for the invite, I will definitely check out the thread!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  4. whoop whoop

whoop whoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2015
    Rainbow Nation
    I am up with a towel over my head breathing in Friars Balsam trying to clear the dumb bell of my head!!! and trying to breath so thought I would see what's going on. I apparently don't have fingerprints, can't get a bank account and home affairs don;t have on record either - got to be a way to use this somehow - don't you think????lol

5. Mtn Margie

Mtn Margie Overrun With Chickens

Apr 7, 2010
    CO Rockies - 8600ft up
    Good morning! Hope you are feeling better!
    Big bear cruised by last night. I am guessing the same one because it was nosing around where the bag of dog food was dropped, no biggie, but when I opened the screen door on the upper deck to send a firework flying, it took off like a cannon when it heard the door start to move and I was very sad that I didn't get to set off my firework. [​IMG]

6. whoop whoop

whoop whoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2015
    Rainbow Nation
    A bear, seriously that is amazing to have such a neighbour, was it a grizzily?[​IMG]

7. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Good morning! And Happy Hump Day!

Hey Miss Wiggles - there's something a friend of mine used to make, I can't remember the name, but its crushed oreo cookies and some other stuff, and gummie worms. You serve it in a flower pot. Dirt dessert or something. Do you make it too?

C'mon Margie, gotta be faster with the fireworks! Those bears can be quick!

8. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Well at least the bear is learning to beware the hoomans!!!

9. tjo804

tjo804 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2014
    Cedar Creek, Texas
    Sorry [​IMG] My DH always gets the same face when he cannot set his off.
    Ohhh what if you put some of those popper things (the ones you toss at the ground) where the dog food spilled do you think he would set them off by stepping on them?

10. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Well at least you know it's the same bear and it made quite an impression on him. .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by