California - Northern

I shot a video last night of a shipped egg with yolk damage. This one was not the worst. On of them is so scrambled the inside is yellow...

vimeo_logo.png

Quote:
Me too. With frizzled polish you lose the effect of the crest, in my opinion. But I do think they look like a chrysanthemum.

Ok one of my CLB boys is exhibiting curly feathers on his shoulders (er leading edge of the wings). Is this a trait they can throw as part of the Crested gene?

That should be, can you post a picture? And no, the crest would have nothing to do with that.

My sick girl passed awy during the night. I have her in thr fridge and will be shipping her off for necropsy. Naturally, it's Friday. Should I go ahead and dend her today or wait until Monday?

My sick girl passed awy during the night. I have her in thr fridge and will be shipping her off for necropsy. Naturally, it's Friday. Should I go ahead and dend her today or wait until Monday?
Wait until Monday and pack with ice.

My sick girl passed awy during the night.  I have her in thr fridge and will be shipping her off for necropsy.  Naturally, it's Friday.  Should I go ahead and dend her today or wait until Monday?

Yes google uc davis necropsy backyard and hit the backyard flock form.

I'm sorry for your loss:(.

My chickens in the hospital ward are doing better. Only 1 is not back in control of her neck. Noone is eating much on their own yet but they are fighting tubing less so at leadt its faster. Moppet got a haircut and is trying to entice everyone to the food now that he can see.

Tomorrow im switching to a feed smoothie instead of just fruit and cheerios hopefully it will smell less when pooing!

Back
Top Bottom