California-Southern

Hey guys...I'm in Acton also happen to have pekin hatching eggs. But will have to wait few weeks eggs currently promised to OZ the flying crazy chicken man! Lol. ---psst Oz like I how I threw that in there--

Anyway...pekin eggs available in about 2-3 weeks pm me

Hey guys...I'm in Acton also happen to have pekin hatching eggs. But will have to wait few weeks eggs currently promised to OZ the flying crazy chicken man! Lol. ---psst Oz like I how I threw that in there--

Anyway...pekin eggs available in about 2-3 weeks pm me
Oz The crazy chicken man with ducks

my gardener bernie will become a mutha ducka
lau.gif
lau.gif
...hey oz ...will you send pics of the pekins and bernie? :) that would be super cool...I mean hopefully if they all do ok...I'm so keeping my fingers crossed that I've done right by you guys in the egg department....
fl.gif
but I promise I will replace any casualties because I really want this to work for you! it's been so much fun!!

lau.gif
lau.gif
...hey oz ...will you send pics of the pekins and bernie? :) that would be super cool...I mean hopefully if they all do ok...I'm so keeping my fingers crossed that I've done right by you guys in the egg department....
fl.gif
but I promise I will replace any casualties because I really want this to work for you! it's been so much fun!!
of course

lots of picks.

i am excited about the duckies

Back
Top Bottom