California-Southern

HEY, HEY, HEY!!

There's a great new group on Facebook called SoCal Homesteaders. We're very poultry friendly & would love for more to join us!

Would you like more info? Read on here & then click the link if you're interested in joining... hope to see you there!!

ATTENTION #REAL #NATURAL #FOODIES IN SOCAL

Together with a dear friend of mine I have put together a new group - especially for those of us who are striving to live a more natural lifestyle. It's a group that's meant to be inclusive of those who are seeking a healthier diet, fueled by the freshest of the fresh, LOCAL, organic goods!

My friend & I feel that there is a great need for a one-stop-shop type of group that's filled with the resources necessary to connect local growers with their consumers. It will also be a place where we can commiserate regarding the trials & tribulations of the growing trend aka #UrbanHomesteading!!

If you're interested in a healthy lifestyle, fresh, local, organic goodies & pasture-raised meats - then we invite you to join our group SoCal Homesteaders.

Bring your friends too so we can all build our community together!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/socalhomesteaders/

Last edited:
Yes I have looked in there, but because of the way my mind works I need a more visual hands on approach.
We built our coop following basic instructions from this youtube video (
), but skipped the more difficult roof (just used Metal Clothes) and the external nesting boxes (just have a dog door in the back and opened one side out as a door). Worked well for us as we have 4 chicks and all the premade ones sold online are way too small.

HEY, HEY, HEY!!

There's a great new group on Facebook called SoCal Homesteaders. We're very poultry friendly & would love for more to join us!

Would you like more info? Read on here & then click the link if you're interested in joining... hope to see you there!!

ATTENTION #REAL #NATURAL #FOODIES IN SOCAL

Together with a dear friend of mine I have put together a new group - especially for those of us who are striving to live a more natural lifestyle. It's a group that's meant to be inclusive of those who are seeking a healthier diet, fueled by the freshest of the fresh, LOCAL, organic goods!

My friend & I feel that there is a great need for a one-stop-shop type of group that's filled with the resources necessary to connect local growers with their consumers. It will also be a place where we can commiserate regarding the trials & tribulations of the growing trend aka #UrbanHomesteading!!

If you're interested in a healthy lifestyle, fresh, local, organic goodies & pasture-raised meats - then we invite you to join our group SoCal Homesteaders.

Bring your friends too so we can all build our community together!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/socalhomesteaders/
Joined! Thanks for the tip!

Hi everyone! I'm on the search for some nice dark welsummer and some heritage rir hatching eggs! Does anyone have some they are willing to sell? I only need about 6 eggs from each of them. Thank you!

Last edited:
Have you checked Dare to Dream and Chickens Galore?
Not yet, but I will
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom