Came home yesterday to ....

dixie&trixie

Songster
9 Years
May 26, 2010
Yreka California
Bad news.....our house was robbed yesterday. They took everything that was worth anything. TV's, xbox, my daughter’s Wii, all the games, our laptop, my iPhone, mountain bike...its all gone. I cant believe it. They did it when no one was home. Me my boyfriend were both at work and DD was at school. So at least no one was hurt and all of our animals were safe.
It seems like someone had been watching our house and waited til we were gone to break in. Im still so upset about it. DBF had just bought me one of the new plasma flat screens for my birthday 2 months ago and now its gone. Our laptop was brand new too, we had just bought it less than 6 months ago. We've worked so hard to buy those things for our enjoyment and somebody just breaks in and steals it. I feel so violated and taken advantage of.
We called the police and they made a police report and took inventory of what was taken. We also called the landlord to replace all the locks on the doors. We didnt have any type of renters insurance or theft insurance on any of it. There want any sign of forced entry so there must have been a door unlocked. Nobody has come forward saying they saw anything either. They made it out scot free in the middle of the day with 2 BIG screen tvs and no one saw anything. Unbelievable.....

Goodness! Very glad nobody was hurt (except the theives who need to lose their hands and feet so they can't steal again).

How terrible. That must be such a feeling of violation.
hugs.gif
I am glad nobody was hurt.

So sorry to hear! Our house was broken into earlier this year so I know exactly how you feel. We still haven't settled everything with our insurance. I hope you are able to recover everything without too much hassle.

Back
Top Bottom