~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

I may bring some Muscovy ducklings but only if pre-ordered. I am not so sure I will bring a truck load like I did last August. I did not get to enjoy myself as much since I brought so much to sell. I want to be able to get out and see what others have brought, not that I am in the market to buy much.

I may have Runners ducklings available too, if I have any left to sell.
I also may bring a pair of Mille Fleur d'Uccles that are 5 months old.

Again, I prefer to bring what is already ordered so there may be some stuff left at home if no one asks for it.

Bantam Cochin Mille Fleur pair has been sold so they are not coming.

I will try to get photos of my MF d'Uccle pair for sale. They are gorgeous! Excellent coloring and pattern to be so young and of course, very nice foot feathering. I don't show but they can be purchased for that as I have seen a good many in shows that these are equal to.

I may get photos of my Frizzle or Sizzle kids for sale. Pairs only though.

Bantam Cochin Mille Fleur pair has been sold so they are not coming.

I will try to get photos of my MF d'Uccle pair for sale. They are gorgeous! Excellent coloring and pattern to be so young and of course, very nice foot feathering. I don't show but they can be purchased for that as I have seen a good many in shows that these are equal to.

I may get photos of my Frizzle or Sizzle kids for sale. Pairs only though.

Amy what colors are your ducklings [muscovy] and how are you selling them?

I have chocolates and black pieds that will be for sale if they hatch out next Tuesday. The girls are sitting on eggs now.
I have some lavenders that have hatched out and there is a pair I may sell.
I won;t bring them unless presold though. I hate to bring babies under 3 months old but will do it if they are going to their new home.

If any one is interested I will hopefully be bringing 3 silkie roosters to sell. (If anyone wants me to bring them) Also I may sell them before then.

I have 2 whites and a partridge.

I am looking for duck hens to go with my two little drakes! Or at least I think their drakes...

Thanks!

If any one is interested I will hopefully be bringing 3 silkie roosters to sell. (If anyone wants me to bring them) Also I may sell them before then.

I have 2 whites and a partridge.

I am looking for duck hens to go with my two little drakes! Or at least I think their drakes...

Thanks!

Depending on age, and if they are not Muscovy, you can tell the gender of a duck when it is around 6-8 weeks old. Pick it up. If it quacks it is a girl, if it squeaks it is a boy.
Drakes will get that curl above their tail around 5-6 months old but again, not in Muscovy.

Back
Top Bottom