~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

I have a pair or two of these cuties.
This boy is a blue Sizzle but needs a better top hat. He has the 5 toes but lacks that nice head dress. I have 2 smooth Sizzle ladies that look a lot alike that have excellent head dresses and another blue Sizzle roo but he has a bit of red in the neck.
This lady pictured has more red in her. They are all around 11 weeks old.

Depending on age, and if they are not Muscovy, you can tell the gender of a duck when it is around 6-8 weeks old. Pick it up. If it quacks it is a girl, if it squeaks it is a boy.
Drakes will get that curl above their tail around 5-6 months old but again, not in Muscovy.

I think I have two boys...
sad.png

Is there going to be another Chicken Stock sometime this year? I dont think Im going to make it this year sadly.
hit.gif
Something that I have to go to but dont want to go to was brought up and its mandatory. Ugh Im really upset....

Morning All!!! Only a couple more weeks to go!!!
ep.gif
T-shirt order is being finalized and working on gathering all the raffle items now.
clap.gif

If anyone is interested I may have "BANTAM" Marans eggs to offer??

**I also have several pairs of Bantam Orpingtons available** White, black, mille fluer, American choc project.

Last edited:
Morning All!!! Only a couple more weeks to go!!!
ep.gif
T-shirt order is being finalized and working on gathering all the raffle items now.
clap.gif

If anyone is interested I may have "BANTAM" Marans eggs to offer??

**I also have several pairs of Bantam Orpingtons available** White, black, mille fluer, American choc project.

Bantam Orps?
droolin.gif
Chocolate project? how old will they be?

Back
Top Bottom